Just a quick Thanksgiving day survey
1. Turkey or Ham?
Well, we always have turkey, but I would much rather have ham. Honey Baked Ham, to be exact.
2. Favorite side dish.
Grandma’s Macaroni. Although, I make it now. 🙂
3. Favorite dessert.
Punkin Pie! Hehe.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?
YES! Especially this year. My dad and I are going for something very special that I can not mention on here!
5. If so, what’s on the top of your list?
Well, I want a Cricut Expression! But I probably won’t get one. Oh well.
6. Going out of town or staying close to home?
I’m an hour away from where I live, but I’m at my parents house in Nashville, which is home.
7. Hosting or helping?
Helping. I’m cooking at least 2 dishes. Grandma’s macaroni and my mom’s sweet potato casserole!
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.
We don’t really have any traditions, other than the specific foods we eat, and watching the Parade.
9. What do you do after dinner?
Lounge around. Watch tv, play games, etc.
10. What are you most thankful for this year?
My family. My friends. And my amazing husband-to-be.