1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! Complete with pretty ribbon 🙂
2. Tree–Real or Artificial? Artificial, it’s so much easier!
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Usually, the weekend after Thanksgiving but this year it was like 2 weeks after.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Like egg nog? Bleck!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! On top of our entertainment center. The tradition that my parents, my sister and I have, though, is to put the nativity scene under the tree because Baby Jesus is our gift. 🙂
7. Favorite gift received as a child? My dollhouse. My parents made it. It was never finished. But my dad put some of the wallpaper from mine and my sister’s rooms into the rooms of the dollhouse. It was awesome.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My aunt Brenda. She has EVERYTHING!! The best gift I gave her was the Tickle Me Elmo TMX. (You know, the one that rolls around on the floor and laughs hysterically!) She wanted it the year that they were selling out within MINUTES. Walmart.com had 4000 per day for one week. They went on sale at 10 am every day. The first day they were on there, I pulled it up online at 9:50 am. It said “Not Available”. I kept refreshing the page until it said “Add to Cart” I rushed through the purchasing process. By 10:01 am they were SOLD OUT! 4000!!! But I got one!!! The reaction on my aunt’s face was PRICELESS!!! Now I just need to figure something out for THIS year! Oy.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My fiance. He tells me exactly what he wants! Hehehe. Over and over and over.
10. Worst Christmas gift? A few not-so-stylish sweaters come to mind
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Snail mail all the way!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It depends. Sometimes I’m done by September. Sometimes I finish the week of Christmas. This year, I’m done the week before. Thank goodness for Amazon.com!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Grandma’s Macaroni & Cheese. Although, I make it now.
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Both. The white lights just make the colored lights POP!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? Go to Grandma & Grandpa’s house! It’s just not Christmas without them.
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph of course!
20. Angel or Star on Treetop? Star. The one we have now is not the greatest. I’m getting new stuff next year!
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? trying not to bust out of your pants 🙂
What about you?