My beautiful blog friend KG, from A City Girl in Rural Alaska, tagged me so I’m going to answer these questions. Look out! I might tag YOU next!
1. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I used to want to change my name, when I was younger. I couldn’t stand it because I didn’t have a nickname. But now that I’m older, I LOVE my name. Plus, I love that it means “Princess”. 🙂
2. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The chicken! Duh. But then the Chick Fil A cows got a hold of things, and it’s been downhill for the chickens ever since!
3. Do you smash the wedding cake in each others faces or not?
Haha! We started out not, but then he thought he’d be funny!
But then I got him back!! Hehe.
4. If you could play any character in a movie, who would it be and why?
I honestly have no clue…
5. What would your super hero name be?
Hmm… Not sure… But in my opinion, all military spouses ARE super heroes. ESPECIALLY during deployments.
6. There’s a monster in your house. Do you go into the attic?
A monster. Like on Monster’s Inc? They’re so cute!!
7. Would you rather be forced to scream at the top of your lungs for an hour everyday or have earlobes the size of basketballs?
Probably scream. Big earlobes do nothing for me.
8. if you had to eat a crayon, what color would it be?
What does the color matter?! It’s still WAX! (But I’d choose Purple)
Now that I’ve answered these *oddly* weird questions, it’s time for the TAGGING to commence! *insert evil laugh here*
(NO TAGBACKS for you sneaky ones!!)
Kelly @ Welcome To My Insanity
Jen @ After The Alter
Sarah @ An Army Kind of Fairytale
Sarah @ G.I. Joe’s Wife
Chelle @ It’s A Hooah Life
Amanda @ My Random Craziness
Tamela @ The Chatty Brunette
Answer the questions and tag 8 of your blog friends! Have fun!