It’s that time again! As always, please remember to check out the other amazing MilSpouses. (Click on the picture!)
1. The best part of October was the beautiful colors! I love getting to see the reds, yellows, and oranges of the fall trees! My Fave time of year!
2. The worst part of October was not being able to have people over. We are still unpacking and there’s not really room for us to entertain yet. We’re working on it though!
3. For Halloween, I’ll be myself. Hubby will be working and I’ll probably be home watching tv. If I was gonna go out though, I’d totally be Flo from the Progressive commercials!
4. I hope that in November I can get most of my Christmas shopping done! I like to get it done early so that I can actually enjoy the Christmas season.
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I will not be participating. Only because I have already signed up for a couple others. Maybe next year!
Good luck with your Christmas shopping. I am a procrastinator. I will be the loser at the mall on Dec 20.
Sarah Ruth says
Aww, don’t do that! You can get some awesome prices right now. I just ordered my 3rd item for FREE! (just had to pay shipping for 2.) Look for deal blogs. They’re all over the place!
Hi, Sarah Ruth, this is Bonnie from the Replenish Your Soul conference! I love that you do the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! I can’t wait to start doing them, too!! 🙂