Quick update: my dad is home from the hospital! They said he may have been dehydrated and was on too much of his blood thinner medicine. He will not be taking any more for a few days.
1. My plans for Labor Day included packing for our move, but what really happened was went window shopping!
2. Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to sleep all day long.
3. One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is a picture of my mom holding the empty roll of aluminum foil she’s had longer than I’ve been alive!
4. It’s strange, but DVDs out of alphabetical order drives me crazy while things out of place (but not messy) anywhere else is perfectly fine with me!
5. One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four with this move, I’ve never been excited more!