I’ve been kinda MIA this week because we’ve been in Gatlinburg. Don’t worry, pictures will be up soon! I promise! Anyways, here’s this weeks questions! Enjoy!
1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On
We’ve only had one homecoming, and probably won’t have any more. The only special thing I really did was wear a dress for his ceremony! LOL! I rarely ever wear dresses. Other than that, we have just been spending quality time together.
2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
I’ve pretty much just been my normal self. Living every day like we did before deployment.
3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
I am getting there! LOL! I’m still not getting 95% (or better) off, but our recent grocery bills we have saved MORE than we spent. I have a huge PINK binder, with 24 categories and lots of baseball card pages to hold my coupons. It makes it so much easier to find your coupons! And I usually buy 4 newspapers every week, but I’m looking into ordering the coupon inserts instead of buying the papers.
4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride
Oh, there are so many. One that sticks out to me is one of our road trips together. It was just good quality time spent together. It doesn’t take much for us to enjoy life together!
5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This
I’d love to live in Germany. Then we could travel all over Europe! How fun!