Make sure you check back at Wife of a Sailor to see other posts!
1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
As of right now, none. My family’s cat, that we had for 14 years and lived with my parents, went away to die the week of Thanksgiving. It was sad. My amazing husband says that as soon as we move, we can get a pet. I can’t wait!
2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
It’s been unpacking, organizing, starting a business, etc. Lots of things.
3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Oh he got lots of goodies. Starbucks VIA, mac & cheese, spicy peanuts, etc. Each box was decorated with love.
4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
Oh good grief. I have no idea. Why must people ask such odd questions?! LOL!
5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Most definitely the death of my beloved Grandma. It’s been so hard on me. I know that sometime during the first week my husband is home, I will break down about my Grandma. I just need to be in his arms and cry.