I know I’m a little bit late, but I’ve been hanging out with my bestie and having the BEST time. I love her so much. Hope you enjoy this week’s questions from Wifey.
1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My cell phone. I go NO WHERE without it. I can contact anyone from it, including my husband who is almost 8000 miles away, I can use the internet on it, etc. What else do I need?!
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
Well, I always told myself that I wasn’t strong enough to be an army wife. But I guess I am! Other than that, I thought I would have at least one baby by now, because I always thought I’d get married really young. I’m so so SO thankful that I didn’t. I have the best husband in the world because I waited. THANK GOD!!
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
Oh good gosh, you want a recipe?! I have no idea. I’m not really a baker. My sister is. Her brownies are my fave. I’ll post her recipe later on. LOL!
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
How do you deal with LIFE when it gets too hard?! I rely solely on my Heavenly Father. Without Him, I would be no where. He is my strength, my comfort, my protector. He never gives me more than I can handle. I do not fear.
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Enjoy the time you have together before deployment. Don’t argue about little things, because they are just that. Little things that do really matter in the grand scheme of things. Cherish the small moments.