I had a job interview yesterday! It was for a nanny position. I really hope I get it. It would be so good for me!
Not much is going on in my life other than that and missing my husband. I’m hoping my mom will finally clean off the desk she is giving me so I can actually bring it home and use it!
Anyways. Here are the questions for this week! Enjoy!
1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
The beginning of the week it was actually pretty nice! Up in the 50’s. Last couple of days it’s been cold again. I’m ready for spring!
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Unfortunately, I don’t have any. I NEED THEM! Feel free to give me advice.
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned?
The one I have now. My Chrysler Town and Country Touring. Yes, a minivan! My friends make fun of me, but I don’t care. I love it. It’s the newest car I’ve owned. (Bought it used, less than 10 years old and less than 100k miles!) Everything works. And it has awesome features like power sliding doors, and all the back seats fold completely down so I can haul things! I love it.
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in?
“What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse?”
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
You celebrate holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc months after they actually occurred.