1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
Romantic Comedies. The best kind of movies.
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
I would love to explore Europe. France, England, Spain, Ireland, Germany, etc. It’s definitely something I want to do sometime in my life.
3. Did you have pets growing up?
We got our first pet when I was 11. The sweetest kitten ever. He was black and white. His name was Panda. He loved everyone. We had him until a few days before Thanksgiving, 2010. Then he disappeared. We still don’t know what happened to him. He could have been taken, or he could have run away. But we think he just went away to die. It breaks my heart. He was our baby.
4. What do you do for exercise?
Wii Fit. I was going to the YMCA, but haven’t since December. I want to start walking too. I wish I had someone who would walk with me every day, because my sister’s schedule doesn’t always allow her to do it.
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?
I honestly haven’t gotten that much advice about being a MilSpouse. But I would say that making friends with other MilSpouses is key. Especially during deployment. Also, just constantly loving and supporting your husband. They have difficult jobs. They need to hear that we love and support them.