It’s that time again. MilSpouse Friday! How has YOUR week been? My week has been kinda boring. I did get some Christmas shopping done!
Anyways. Here’s my answers!
1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
I’d use it to pay some bills off, so we can be closer to being financially independent.
2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?
Oh wow. That’s a tough one! My sister suggested “Sarah Plain and Tall” because it has my name in it! The only one I can think of now is “You’ve Got Mail” because my husband and I met online. LOL!
3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
Arts and crafts! Because I love doing all kinds of crafty things.
4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?
This year has definitely made me realize exactly how important it is to be with my family during the holidays. Thanksgiving was so hard on me because my husband is deployed. I know Christmas will be even more difficult. But I also know that celebrating the holidays on the specific day is not the important thing. The important thing is spending time with your loved ones.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
Oh man. Christmas 2006. My aunt wanted the Tickle Me Elmo TMX. Yes, the year when that was the IT toy and NO ONE had them! Unless you wanted to pay triple the retail price on ebay. Well, I’m amazing and I got her one. For retail price! Here are some of the pics of her opening it.
I hate that the pics are blurry, but my dad wasn’t used to my camera, and she was moving really fast! She was SO excited!! Hard to top it.