It’s Friday again! I hope everyone had a wonderful Veteran’s day!! I sure did! I got to talk to my sweetheart! That always makes for a great day!
Well, here are my answers!
1. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is Ruth, which is after my Grandma. I am very proud of that! I love her so much!!
2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
Usually something fun. Purple, hot pink, blue, etc. I love fun colors!
3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
Hands. I’m too lazy to lift my foot up! LOL!
4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
Zack from Saved by the Bell! Who didn’t!? Haha.
5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?
Smell. My nose is usually stuffy anyways, so I wouldn’t really notice! 🙂