Friday again! Here’s some more Military Spouse Fill-in!
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
Well, I don’t know that many milspouses. My husband introduced me to his best friend and his wife. They have become like family to me. I know I can always call them if I need anything. They are so awesome.
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
I usually go maybe 5 over. Sometimes, on the interstate I’ll go 10 over. But usually, I don’t feel the need to speed. I’d rather be safe than sorry!
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
My dad called me Princess, since that’s what my name means.
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Oh wow. I wouldn’t know how to title my life! LOL! But hopefully it ends after a long and happy life with lots of kids and grandkids and great-grandkids, spent next to the love of my life.
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
I was missing my husband.
I don’t like to drive that fast either. Glad, I’m not the only one. Seems like the bf is always in a hurray, not me!