1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Part of me wants to say that my Daddy wouldn’t have died. But I wouldn’t want him to be in pain, so I shouldn’t say that. But I miss him.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?
This is hard. I guess it would have to be getting to spend time with my Daddy the last week or so of his life, even though he was in the hospital. I loved getting to talk to him. However, his celebration service (funeral) was so beautiful. It was the most God-centered, spirit filled service I’ve ever seen. I know he was pleased.
3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
Just spending time with my husband, sister, and my Momma.
4. Have you ever traveled Space A? If yes, where… if no, would you ever try it?
I haven’t but my husband has. I’d love to!
5. What are you looking forward to in May?
Swimming! The pool at my mom’s neighborhood just opened. YAY!