Who doesn’t love chocolate, right? Well, Hershey’s is giving back to the community this Easter season by making a donation to The Children’s Miracle Network. For each of these blog posts giving virtual baskets to our friends, Hershey’s will donate $10 up to $5,000. Let’s help them reach that goal.
I’m giving these to some awesome women, who have become my friends.
– After The Alter
– Jaygirl Dialogues
– Pursuit of Mommyness
– Silent Ranks
And YOU! If you’d like to help get the blog total to $5,000, by all means, jump in a put up a post.
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. (This is important. Your post doesn’t count if you don’t’ go leave your link.) You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog URL will count towards the donation.
*I received my basket from Amanda at Confessions From Household 6. Thanks!!
Katja Presnal says
Thank you so much for participating, this is such a great cause!
.-= Katja Presnal´s last blog ..Life is richer if experienced as a traveler =-.
Sarah Ruth says
You’re so welcome! I’m happy to do things like this.
Jen @ After The Alter says
Thanks so much for the basket! I will do this post this week:)
.-= Jen @ After The Alter´s last blog ..Story To Tell Saturday: Note Trail In Pictures =-.
What a great idea and cause!!
Stopping by from SITS!
.-= Kimmy´s last blog ..Our Hollywood Weekend! =-.
Really neat! Stopping by from SITS.
.-= Crystal´s last blog ..Hair Bow Hell =-.
What a neat idea and such a great cause. So great to be able to do something extra special this time of year.
.-= shanilie´s last blog ..Photography =-.
Hello there, Happy Easter!