1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Growing up we always had real trees. And then planted them after Christmas. (They are all still at our old house too!!) Now we just use artificial. I’m ok with that.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually we will do it Thanksgiving night or sometime that weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years. So it’s still up for our New Year’s Day Open House.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO! That’s so gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Well, I don’t remember actually getting it, because it was my first Christmas, but my stuffed dog Big Doggie. I still have him. He’s my favorite.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandparents. They don’t need or want anything. 🙁
8. Easiest person to buy for? My husband. He always tells me what he wants. All year long! LOL!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. But I still want a Willow Tree one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Getting real mail is so much better.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Oh gosh. Christmas sweatshirts? LOL!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause! I’ve seen it dozens of times. Never get tired of it.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September! Sometimes earlier. One year I was done before Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. But usually just the dirty santa gifts.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grandma’s Macaroni and Cheese!
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? I love both. Even better if they blink! I like to watch the patterns on the wall.
17. Favorite Christmas song? That’s a loaded question. There are too many to name. Although, right now it is “All I Want for Christmas is You”. And it’s true.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? My mom always wants to stay home, but we always end up talking her into going to my grandparents’ house. It’s just not the same without them. And we won’t have many more Christmases with them.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes. Even Chet from The Santa Clause 2. (I love all 3 movies.)
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? A star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Favorite children’s Christmas song? The Chipmunk Christmas Song
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Annoying? About Christmas? Nothing! Ok, well this year it’s the obvious. My sweetheart isn’t here. This is both of our favorite holiday. It’s not the same without him.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don’t have a theme for our tree, except that our ornaments are all special. I get them for events, places we go, etc. They all have special meaning.
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham!!!!!!!!!!! Honey Baked Ham preferably!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Kindle. And my husband home safely.
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? Matthew would if he could.
28. Age you discovered who Santa was? 7. We went to my aunt & uncle’s house that year. The parents were all loud. My sister and I snuck downstairs and heard them talking. Fail.
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot chocolate!
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Traditional
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? nope
32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney!!
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Gifts!
34. Favorite children’s Christmas Cartoon? The Grinch who Stole Christmas