Tamela at The Chatty Brunette has given me another blog award! I am so excited about this one! Tamela is such a sweetheart. I really hope everyone goes to visit her blog!
I have to share 10 things about me and then tell you 5 things I don’t like.
1. I met my husband online.
2. I can play several different instruments.
3. I was homeschooled from grades 7-12.
4. I still like Disney shows.
5. I like sushi.
6. I still have my favorite stuffed animal, that I got when I was a baby.
7. I love sending snail mail. (Send me your address and I’ll mail you a card!!)
8. I love doing so many things that I could turn into a business, but I don’t have the discipline to do it alone.
9. I’ve been to the Bahamas.
10. Half of my personal belongings have been in storage for a year because of our tiny apartment.
1. Bugs. But I’m not too scared to kill them.
3. Roller coasters
4. Writer’s block. Which I tend to get a lot.
5. Allergies. They make me get sick a lot and then I can’t sing. Which is horrible because I literally sing every day!
Now here are the 5 amazing people I am passing this on to…