I was reading one of my favorite blogs After The Alter and saw a post she did about 99 things. The post is a list of 99 things you could have done, and you are supposed to highlight the ones that you yourself have done. While reading this I saw a lot of fun things that I have done, but also so many things that I HAVEN’T done!
So here goes!
2. Slept under the stars – Nope. I have been camping but never slept under the stars. It’s probably very pretty
3. Played in a band – 5th & 6th grade band!
4. Visited Hawaii- I would LOVE to!
5. Watched a meteor shower
9. Held a praying mantis – Eww.
10. Sang a solo – Several times!
11. Bungee jumped – NO way!!
12. Visited Paris – I dream of the day!
13. Watched a lightning storm – Only from the INSIDE. I’m terrified of thunder!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch – Which one!?! LOL!
15. Adopted a child – Not yet.
16. Had food poisoning – Ugh, don’t remind me!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – Haven’t been to NYC yet.
18. Grown your own vegetables – Maybe someday
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – I hope someday!
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight – I HAVE been to a sleepover. And I have a SISTER! LOL!
22. Hitch hiked – No way!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – Guilty!
24. Built a snow fort – Never had enough snow!
25. Held a lamb – I actually HAVE! When we did our Easter play!
26. Gone skinny dipping – Sure!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – Not yet!
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run – I don’t do sports.
32. Been on a cruise – YES! Can’t wait to go again!!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- I would love to go to Ireland!
36. Taught yourself a new language- I want to learn French
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – I wish I could say yes..but is there ever ENOUGH???
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing – Um… NO!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke – Not often but I have
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
46. Been transported in an ambulance – Yes. For a sprained ankle. Not by choice!
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain – Yes
53. Played in the mud – I wouldn’t even touch grass when I was a baby!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – Yup! Waiting for warmer weather so I can go again!
55. Been in a movie – No
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business- Yes. Working on another one!
58. Taken a martial arts class – does watching from the side count?!
59. Visited Russia – No, but it would be cool!
60. Served at a soup kitchen – Nashville Homeless Shelter!
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – And I still buy them! LOL!
62. Gone whale watching – I would hate to sign up and not see whales..and they tell you that’s totally a possibility!
63. Got flowers for no reason – Yes. My husband is amazing. (even though we were still dating at the time!)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – I am fully against my blood being taken from me!
65. Gone sky diving – NEVER
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – I still have “Big Doggie“
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar – YUM!
72. Pieced a quilt – Only by association! My sister, mom & both grandmothers have all made quilts!
73. Stood in Times Square – Maybe sometime this next year!
74. Toured the Everglades
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London – Not yet, but I’m going to London in 2012!
77. Broken a bone – My leg, when I climbed out of my crib!
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle – They Terrify me!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book – That would be awesome!
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car – I will NEVER buy a brand new car. Only Pre-owned!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – not that I know of.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House – We drove by!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – No way and never will
88. Had chickenpox – Yup!
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury – ALMOST!
91. Met someone famous – Lots of Christian and country singers! I’m from NASHVILLE!!!
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo – too much of a wuss!
94. Had a baby – Waiting for another year.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit – nope
98. Owned a cell phone – I feel lost without it!
99. Been stung by a bee – It was a wasp. I was scared to death because my dad is allergic to them and we didn’t know if I was or not!