Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day! Wives of Faith is hosting a weekend-long blog hop in honor of today. Make sure you stop by to see all the other great posts!
11 Reasons I Love About Being an Army Wife
1. I love how patriotic and proud I feel to be an American, every time I see our flag or anyone in uniform.
2. I love seeing my husband in uniform.
3. I love that we survived deployment!
4. I love the support I have gotten from other military spouses/girlfriends.
5. I love all the amazing friends I have made because of the military!
6. I love the discounts we get.
7. I love the job security.
8. I love the health and retirement benefits!
9. I love the support we have gotten recently from friends, family and neighbors.
10. I love that my husband is home!!
11. I love that I get to be a military spouse for the rest of my life.